|AMITE COUNTY SOLID WASTE DEPARTMENT
||Amite County Central Repair Facility
720 Industrial Park Rd.
||7:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Saturday
||P. O. Box 699
Liberty, MS 39645
|Solid Waste Fee:
- $ 12.00 monthly
- $ 34.00 quarterly (rate available only if account is current)
- $132.00 annually (rate available only if account is current)
- payment may be made in person during office hours, left in drop box after hours, or mailed
- Once weekly
- Holiday pickup may vary, with changes noticed local papers
- Garbage must be out by 7:00 AM to insure pickup
- Only household garbage will be picked up
- Any harmful materials such as glass, sticks, metal, building materials, etc. will not be picked up and must be brought to the transfer station
|Regular Pickup Schedule:
- Monday-the southeastern part of the county, including Hwys. 584, 568, 24 E. & the Gillsburg area
- Tuesday-the northeastern part of the county, including Hwys. 569 N., 570, 98 & towards the Pike & Lincoln Co. lines
- Wednesday-the southwestern part of the county, including Hwys. 569 S., 48, 24 W., the Centreville area & west part of Gloster
- Thursday-the northwestern part of the county, including Hwys. 33 N., 567 & north Liberty
- Friday-south Liberty
|Solid Waste Transfer Stations
Liberty Solid Waste Transfer Station
437 Industrial Park Rd.
Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Saturday
Gloster Solid Waste Transfer Station
1763 Georgia Pacific Rd. #2
Hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday, Thursday & Friday
||household garbage, appliances, building materials, etc.
||harmful materials, such as liquid paint, butane/propane tanks, asbestos, etc.