Little Red School House

Built in 1853, this 2 story brick building is located @ MS Hwy. 569 North, in the Town of Liberty. It once served as the music room for the Amite Female Seminary and was the only school building spared by a Union raid during the War Between the States, although pianos and other musical instruments housed in the building were removed and destroyed.